Tennis Center Guidelines
What to bring / Prior to play / Arriving:
- Check-in with YMCA staff before proceeding to the tennis courts. During the check-in process, your temperature will be checked with a touch-less temperature scanner, and you will be asked to scan your YMCA membership ID card.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least six feet between you and others at all times (including on court).
- Wearing a mask on Y property is required at all times (arriving, checking in, walking to your court, to your exiting). You may remove your mask when you are on-court, ready to play, and at least 6 feet away from your playing partner.
- The lounge is now open for member-use and spectators.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please bring your own towel.
- Please use hand sanitizer and wash your hands before and after each playing session. Ample sanitizer stations will be available.
- Sanitize your equipment, including racquets and water bottles, prior to and after play.
- Guests are permitted. Prior to entering the Y, each guest must complete an electronic guest waiver: Click here to complete online. Please provide proof of ID upon request by YMCA Staff.
- A $20 guest fee will be applied at check-in (credit card only). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- To expedite check-in, your guest is encouraged to complete the waiver online prior to arriving to the Y. Please have your guest prepared to show staff your guest waiver confirmation email and ID.
- Instruction at the Y is only permitted by YMCA-4Star Coaches.
- Members can make court reservations online by visiting www.ymcadctennis.com.
- Your reservation must include the full names of each member who is playing. You can select member names in the drop-down option when making a court reservation. Please click here to also view court reservation guidelines.
- If receiving tennis instruction, a card for payment must be on file. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
For questions regarding membership, programs, and services (including permanent court time), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.