Welcome to the YMCA Arlington Tennis & Squash Center's Online Court Reservations
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri 7am-3pm & 4pm-9pm
RENEW Your 2021-2022 Membership: To renew your membership for the 2021-2022 year, please complete the online form here!
Please click here to view information related to next season's membership.
We look forward to serving you for another year!
Court Reservation Guidelines:
To make, adjust or delete a reservation, please log in to your TennisConnect Account.
For instructions on how to delete or modify a reservation, please click here.
- Peak hours (M-F / 4pm - 9pm & Weekends / 7am-3pm): A member may play singles for up to 90 minutes or doubles for up to 120 minutes per day.
- Non-peak hours (M-F 7am-3pm): A member may play singles or doubles for up to 120 minutes per day.
Reservation Details Required:
- Full names of all players must be entered when the reservation is made. Names must match players on-court.
- Entering placeholders such as "not listed" is not permitted when making a reservation.
- If player name does not appear in the drop-down list of members, please type in the player's full name. Unlisted members should register for an account by clicking here.
Reservations that do not meet these court reservation requirements may be removed from the court scheduler without notice.
- Playing on your reserved court: Players must remain on assigned court and leave the building at the end of their reservation time. Please speak to the front desk when entering if you need to adjust your reservation.
- Upon check-in, If you would like to continue play after your reservation time and a court is readily available, you must make this request in-person at the front desk prior to entering the courts (additional play is limited to court availability up to 1 hr over the non-peak/peak playing limit above).
- Cancellations: As a courtesy to all members, please remember to cancel your reservation throughTennisConnect at least 8 hours prior to your start time if you do not intend on using the court reserved. No-shows/late cancellations may result in a temporarily limited reservation account.
- Reserving Courts from 7-9am: A tennis center member checking in for a reservation between 7-9am may book a court 7 days in advance at the front desk for a reservation between 7-9am.
- Reservation Reminders:
- When booking a court, please keep in mind that your court number may change as we work to maximize the overall availability of court time for all members. In this instance, you will receive an additional booking confirmation email from the reservation system.
- At opening, reservations must begin on the hour, at 7am or 4pm. Beginning March 1st, all reservations made during our closing hours will need to end on the hour at 8pm or 9pm (9pm closing) or at 2pm or 3pm (3pm closing).
- A member may practice solo up to 1 hour per day during non-peak hours only (total non-peak time play per day cannot exceed 2 hours). Please indicate "solo play" in note box or choose "one person playing only" in the drop-down.
Racquet Stringing is now available - to expedite drop-off, please print/complete this form, attach to your racquet, and drop off at the front desk.
Wearing a face covering on Y property is required at all times (arriving, checking in, walking to your court, to your exiting). You may remove your face covering when you are on-court, ready to play, and at least 6 feet away from your playing partner.
Prior to arriving at the Y, please review all tennis guidelines here.
The same guest is limited to 4 visits in a calendar year before a membership is required to play.
Please click here to complete the online guest waiver
Prior to each visit, all members must answer the CDC health screening questions available online here
Click here for junior programs
Click here for adult programs
Click here for pickleball programs
YMCA Arlington Tennis Members are able to book up to three reservations (2 hrs each) 7 days in advance.
All other YMCA members are able to book one reservation (2 hrs), 48 hours in advance.
Please visit this link for updated information about what the Y is doing, and what you can do, to prevent the spread of viruses like the flu and coronavirus. To all YMCA members that have traveled internationally this year, or have plans to travel internationally later this year, please visit this link for the latest on travel restrictions and requirements. To learn about best practices related to health and our community, please visit CDC and WHO.